Statement of Faith:
- The verbal inspiration of the Bible as God’s Holy Word, in all its parts and without error in its origin and content.
- The one true living God, eternally existent as Father, Son and Holy Spirit – Three Persons, yet one God.
- The deity of Jesus Christ: His virgin birth, vicarious death, bodily resurrection, and second coming.
- The resurrection of the dead: the saints to an eternal delight in a literal heaven; the lost to an eternal torment in a literal hell.
- The creation of man by a direct act of God.
- The fall of man into sin and the eternal judgement of sin.
- Salvation from sin by grace through faith in Jesus Christ unto new birth, new life, and eternal life.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit as the third Person of the triune God. He convicts of sin, baptizes and indwells the believer at the moment of salvation, seals the believer for eternity, and empowers for daily living, and equips us with gifts of service.
- The autonomy of the local church, with two ordinances:
(1) baptism by immersion and
(2) the Lord’s Supper.
- The priesthood of the believer.
- The separation of church and state. The Government shall make no law to impede religious liberties yet, we as Christians should influence Government decisions through prayer, voting and running for public office.
- We support the sanctity of human life.